Employee Assistance ProgrammeEnhancing workplace efficiency with employee engagement
Employees with appropriate outlets to address their psychological concerns tend to contribute more effectively towards the goals of the organisation.
Promises has a wide scope of EAP services to lend support to corporate agencies through training sessions, consultations, guidance and help-line services. Promises’ Employee Assistance Program aims to help you, as an employer or employee, to identify and address issues, including workplace, legal, financial, social and mental health concerns.
Scope of EAP Services
Promises is a multi-disciplinary team of psychiatrists, psychologists and counsellors with a wide scope of training and professional expertise in many areas. The wealth of our team’s experience positions Promises to meet granular levels of needs for corporate organizations ranging from workplace stress and burnout to conflict regulation, addiction, habits of happiness, resilience and more.
The scope of our EAP services extends to:
- Workshops and talks
- Confidential one-to-one counseling sessions
- Family / Group Counselling
- Supervisor and Management Team training
- Telephone helpline from 0800-1800
- Psychiatric referral system within Promises
- Critical Incident program
As each organisation faces a unique set of challenges, it is best to consult with us for a bespoke plan tailored to your needs.
Proud EAP Partners of:
– Singapore Press Holdings,
– Exyte Singapore Pte Ltd,
– Health Management International Ltd,
– Parkway Shenton Hospitals,
– Fresenius Medical Care Singapore Pte Ltd,
– Monetary Authority of Singapore,
– Connexion Asia,
– Carrot Consulting,
– Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ Bank),
– Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA),
– AVA Singapore,
– Defence Science and Technology Agency and more.
Get in touch with us
For more information or any enquiries, feel free to contact us now!