Learning about Sexual Addiction
Why did the World Health Oorganisation classify sexual addiction as a mental health disorder on 18 June 2018?
The WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION defines sexual addiction as “persistent pattern of failure to control intense, repetitive sexual impulses or urges resulting in repetitive sexual behaviour”.
Would you like to learn more about sexual addiction/compulsivity through online training?
Promises (Singapore) and Seeking Integrity (USA) jointly offer a series of 12 online modules (12 hours).
With supplemental training of 8 hours (in-person or online webinar)
A total of 20 hours of insightful training by Rob Weiss
This will give you a foundation for understanding sexual addiction/compulsivity.
A certificate of completion will be awarded following the successful completion of the 20 hours of training.
The 12 online modules : 12 hours
- Healthy Sex vs. Sexual Pathology
- Understanding the Diagnosis of Sexual Addiction
- Not in My Neighbourhood: Understanding non-violent offenders
- Applied Sexual/Compulsivity and Addiction Treatment
- Cruise Control: Understanding Sex Addiction in Gay Men
- Narcissism and Addiction: The Price of Surviving Trauma
- Addiction in the Digital World
- Out of the Doghouse: Healing Relationship Betrayal
- Pro-dependence: Moving Beyond Co-dependency
- Kids, Sex and the Internet: A SWOT Analysis
- Sex + Tech = Sexnology: Where Sex and Tech Combine
- The Digital Generation Gap
Robert Weiss PhD, MSW
Robert Weiss PhD, MSW is a digital-age intimacy and relationships expert specializing in infidelity and addictions. Mr. Weiss is the author of several highly regarded books. He has created and overseen more than a dozen high-end addiction and mental health treatment facilities.
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded on completion of 12 hrs of online training
Supplementary Training : 8 hours
Choose from a series of online webinars or attend any in-person session conducted by Rob Weiss to complete the 20 hours of training.
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded on completion of 20 hours of training
YES, I WANT TO BE TRAINED!
8 hours supplementary training only
Package for 20 hours
12 online modules + 8 hours supplementary training