As harrowing details of the British banker murder trial emerge, the media have shone a spotlight on his mental health and use of the ‘diminished responsibility’ defence. Here is a short introduction to the concept of ‘diminished responsibility’ and the role that forensic mental health experts may play in this trial written by Leeran Gold, Psychologist in our Forensic Service.
- Understanding Imposter Syndrome June 29, 2021
- What’s the Difference Between a Psychologist and a Therapist? May 31, 2021
- Treating Trauma With Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) May 31, 2021
- Relationship Fortifying Versus Relationship Recovery May 4, 2021
- What Does Journeying with a Psychologist for My Mental Health Issue Look Like? April 26, 2021
Addiction addictions counsellor Adolescent Adolescents alcohol Alcohol Addiction Andrew Da Roza anxiety Child child and adolescent Children Coping with COVID-19 times Counselling counsellor COVID-19 crisis crisis in children Depression Depression Treatment IMH Leeran Gold LinkedIn mental health mental wellbeing mental wellness parenting Promises Healthcare psychiatrist Psychiatry Psychodrama psychologist Psychology psychotherapy self-harm Sex Addiction singapore Social Media stress stress management suicidal suicide teen teenager therapy youth