As harrowing details of the British banker murder trial emerge, the media have shone a spotlight on his mental health and use of the ‘diminished responsibility’ defence. Here is a short introduction to the concept of ‘diminished responsibility’ and the role that forensic mental health experts may play in this trial written by Leeran Gold, Psychologist in our Forensic Service.
- Understanding Childhood Emotional Neglect October 30, 2020
- Evidence-Based Mental Health Disorder Diagnosis: How It’s Done from a Clinical Perspective October 13, 2020
- My partner may be a Porn Addict – What should I do? October 9, 2020
- How Do You Find The Right Therapist For You October 7, 2020
- Addictions in the Digital Age: Technology – The Accelerator of both the Problem and the Solution October 7, 2020
Addiction addictions counsellor Adolescent Adolescents alcohol Alcohol Addiction Andrew Da Roza anxiety Anxiety Disorder Child child psychologist Children Coping with COVID-19 times Counselling COVID-19 crisis crisis in children Depression Depression Treatment IMH Leeran Gold LinkedIn mental health mental wellness Promises Healthcare psychiatrist Psychiatry Psychodrama psychologist Psychology psychotherapy S C Anbarasu self-harm Sex Addiction singapore Social Media stress stress management suicidal suicide teen teenager teleconsultations therapy youth