As harrowing details of the British banker murder trial emerge, the media have shone a spotlight on his mental health and use of the ‘diminished responsibility’ defence. Here is a short introduction to the concept of ‘diminished responsibility’ and the role that forensic mental health experts may play in this trial written by Leeran Gold, Psychologist in our Forensic Service.
- Chronic Stress Management: Why Am I Feeling Exhausted All The Time? August 7, 2020
- The link between Anxiety and Alcohol Use; and Implications for Treatment and Early Intervention Especially In Youths August 5, 2020
- How to Build Positive Relationships August 5, 2020
- What is Depression & How to seek help? August 5, 2020
- Bipolar Disorder: You Too Can Walk In Recovery August 4, 2020
Addiction addictions counsellor Adolescent Adolescents alcohol Andrew Da Roza anxiety Anxiety Disorder Child child psychologist child psychology Children Coping with COVID-19 times Counselling COVID-19 crisis crisis in children Depression Depression Treatment IMH Leeran Gold LinkedIn mental health mental wellness parenting Promises Healthcare psychiatrist Psychiatry Psychodrama psychologist Psychology psychotherapy S C Anbarasu self-harm Sex Addiction singapore Social Media stress suicidal suicide teen teenager therapy youth youth depression