As harrowing details of the British banker murder trial emerge, the media have shone a spotlight on his mental health and use of the ‘diminished responsibility’ defence. Here is a short introduction to the concept of ‘diminished responsibility’ and the role that forensic mental health experts may play in this trial written by Leeran Gold, Psychologist in our Forensic Service.
- Stress – What It Really Is & How To Manage It. December 9, 2020
- What Are Anxiety Disorders and How Do They Affect Us? December 8, 2020
- Managing Anxiety And Depression During Festivities (especially during the COVID season) December 8, 2020
- Five Unhelpful Things You Should Avoid Doing When You Meet Someone That Self-Harms December 8, 2020
- Treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Using Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) December 2, 2020
Addiction addictions counsellor Adolescent Adolescents alcohol Alcohol Addiction Andrew Da Roza anxiety Anxiety Disorder Child Children Coping with COVID-19 times Counselling counsellor COVID-19 crisis crisis in children Depression Depression Treatment IMH Leeran Gold LinkedIn mental health mental wellbeing mental wellness mindfulness Promises Healthcare psychiatrist Psychiatry Psychodrama psychologist Psychology psychotherapy self-harm Sex Addiction singapore Social Media stress stress management suicidal suicide teen teenager therapy youth