HMI Institute of Health Sciences in support of the FestivalForGood (organised by raiSE) invites you to join us for hands-on experiences on caregiving through training simulations and fun activities. Some takeaway knowledge include:
- Knowing how to create a safe home environment for your aged parents/grandparents
- Safe feeding skills for Caregivers
- Understanding Caregivers’ stress & preventing/relieving these stresses
- Understanding how your aged parents/grandparents feel
- Recognising illnesses & emergencies
- Simple skills on CPR
-and many more!
Our Career Coaches will also be around to assist you with information on our training programmes and career services.
- Date & Day: 05 August 2017 (Saturday)
- 3 Sessions: 9:00am · 11:00am · 1:00pm
HMI Institute of Health Sciences @
Devan Nair Institute for Employment and Employability,
80 Jurong East Street 21, #06-03, Singapore 609607
To know more information about this event, you can click here: link:http://hmi-ihs.com/index.php/care-community-fun-fair-05-aug-2017